Meadow Farm by Marston’s Inns
Dagnell End Road
- Very clean, comfy bed and good food for exceptional value for money. Friendly staff when not rushed off their feet.
- This is my second home when I come back to the Midlands to visit rellies and on this occasion for a family funeral. I have stayed here many times and feel safe and comfortable.
- cooked breakfast was not value for money it came luke warm on cold plates and some items were very greasy with a unpleasant taste think some items had either been stood cooked for awhile or had been warmed up not pleasant at all
- Room was a good size with all the amenities eg tea coffee you would need.
- Room was fine clean and the bed was comfortable.
- We always love the evening meal, and the excellent value it provides, 2 meals for the price of one and 20% off, and they now offer a sandwich with a continental breakfast, which is lovely as the bacon sandwich I had was delicious. A very good choice of evening meals plus specials really spoilt for choice. A really nice bunch of staff also added to our enjoyment of the meal.
- Rooms were lovely and comfortable. Quiet location with pub and food on the same site.
- Had evening meal and breakfast. Both were really good and staff really helpful and made sure you were seen to promptly. It was also close to the motorway and easy to get to. Rooms were comfortable and clean. No complaints.
- It was spotlessly clean, staff were great, food was okay.
- Didn't have breakfast ideal for a family reunion
- Nice place good value for money meals was buy one get cheaper one free breakfast was nice
- Easy parking large clean room quiet away from restaurant and pub
- No breakfast included with the room. I didnt have any.
- We stayed on a Thursday night and took advantage of the 2steak +bottle of wine for £20 this was great value and the steaks were good, Breakfast was also good.
- Pub being separate to the accommodation building. Nice grounds. Friendly staff, especially on reception who were v.helpful. Rooms set out as indicated on website. Blackout curtains. Nice biscuits in welcome tray!
- Reception has now moved, not convenient when it's chucking it down. We were in room 1, straight at the side of the hotel entrance door! The door was banging all night! Every time someone left, arrived, went out to smoke, we had no sleep at all! The hotel is clean and in a good location, but room 1 should not be in use!
- Lots of parking, easy to check in. The room was large and relatively modern, and superb value for money. The attached pub was really good value and we had a nice family meal and drinks for not much more than £30. I probably would come back if I was in the area.
- Great location for the wedding we attended and great price too
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Hopwood Park Services M42
Lickey Hills Country Park
Newman University - Birmingham
Frankley Services M5
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
University of Birmingham
River Arrow River
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Located on the outskirts of Redditch, Meadow Farm by Marston’s Inns offers en suite accommodations, a bar, restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. It is just 5 minutes' drive from the M42 motorway. All the modern decorated rooms at Meadow Farm inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. They also feature tea and coffee making facilities. Food is served all day at the restaurant, and there is also a beer garden for guests to enjoy. Redditch Rail Station is only 2 miles away, and right in front of Kingfisher Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants. Pitcheroak Golf Course can be reached only in 2-minutes’ drive. The Forge Mill Needle Museum is only 1 miles away. The nearest city is Birmingham, which is 15 miles away.