Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Redditc
2 Hewell Road
This modern hotel in Redditch town centre is opposite the train and bus stations that provide direct access to Birmingham city centre in under 30 minutes. Holiday Inn Express Redditch has a bar with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and a comfortable dining area offering affordable meals. There is free on-site parking. Each air-conditioned, en suite room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a modem point and high-speed Wi-Fi (with fee). The hotel is well-located for the M42, M40, M5 and M6 motorways; Cadbury World; Warwick Castle; Stratford-upon-Avon; and North Moons Moat Business Park. The National Indoor Arena, International Convention Centre, NEC, Birmingham Airport and Bull Ring Shopping Centre are less than 20 minutes away by car. - There is a Business Point with PCs, and 2 air-conditioned Meet Smart conference rooms with high-speed Wi-Fi (with fee), wired internet access (with fee) and complimentary tea/coffee facilities.
- We liked the room was reasonably good size, but there was no drawer space. There were cubbie holes and shelves. We stayed 6 nites and could have used extra hangers too. We liked the hot and cold breakfast daily. We liked the choices on the coffee machine.
- so accommodating, really comfortable room and lovely breakfast included.
- The staff were fantastic, very helpful. Redditch is a nice area and the hotel’s location is great for the train station.
- Clean room, Friendly staff (especially Barbara who helped me out with some toothpaste as I’d forgot to pack some), breakfast was brill again, just a well run, affordable hotel with lovely staff.
- Location being close to centre of Redditch
- Rooms nice and spacious, bed very comfortable. Air conditioning was much needed as the room was warm. Breakfast options provided were good. Reception were very friendly and arranged a taxi as requested.
- Amanda the lady who kept our room spotless clean a credit to the hotel
- friendly staff.beautifully clean and tidy rooms. fantastic stay
- Hotel was easy to find, staff were very helpful and friendly, however on the night that we stayed there was a bus load of children on our floor, who were noisy and really ignorant.
- The hotel is centrally located the staff are pleasant and helpful it’s spotless ,beds are comfortable rooms are cleaned to a high standard , the breakfast is very good plenty of everything and constantly being replenished , very pleased and will return
- the room comfortable with a window I was able to open, breakfast most enjoyable with a nice choice I liked the use of the toaster instead of the usual machine which i find only toasts one eid of the bread. the bed was fine perhaps a lesser weight duvet for the summer would be an idea, (too hot with it a little cold without)
- A very clean, friendly and up to date hotel. Staff were excellent. Breakfast could have more hot vegetarian options as there was only beans and toast. Key cards and entry to the rooms needs an upgrade as swiping is such an old system I was surprised to see it even in operation. Would recommend and would stay there again
- Hotel was right next to what we wanted to visit.
- Cleanliness and friendliness of staff, very welcoming and a perfect location when working in Redditch center
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Hopwood Park Services M42
Lickey Hills Country Park
Frankley Services M5
Newman University - Birmingham
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Restaurants in Redditch Town Center Restaurant
Cafe in Redditch Town Center Cafe/Bar
Arrow Valley Park Lake Lake
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
The award-winning Holiday Inn Express Redditch is close to the M42 Junction 2/3 and 20 minutes’ drive from Birmingham Airport. It offers complimentary hot buffet breakfast, pillow menu, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. All air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Redditch are modern and have private bathrooms. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Freshly prepared meals are available in the Great Room Restaurant each evening with a range of beverages and snacks served in the bar. The hotel is adjacent to Redditch Train Station, providing direct access to Birmingham city center in under 30 minutes. Palace Theater is a short walk away and Cadbury World is 8 miles from the hotel. The M42, M40, M4 and M5 motorways offer easy access to attractions such as Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, Drayton Manor family theme park, Bullring Shopping Center and North Moons Moat Business Park.