Old Rectory House Hotel
Ipsley Lane, Ipsley
- Did not have time for breakfast, but has dinner in the restuarant the night before - with a very pleasant server- who was just excellent at his job- the receptionist was really lovely too and the room so nicely decorated.
- Breakfast and dinner choices very good, food excellent
- Property is very clean and extremely comfortable
- Lovely garden and really nice cocktails!
- We had a lovely stay, the staff were welcoming, breakfast was lovely - such a lovely setting.
- Oldfashioned delight . excellent home made breakfast What a garden and nice looking old rectory .
- Room1 comfy 4 poster bed. Clean linen. Sofa in room and tea making facilities.
- Very pleasant staff, especially the young lady on Reception and the very accomplished senior barman.
- Beauty of house and garden. Staff on the whole friendly. Croissants excellent.
- It's perfect for where I need to visit. The staff are polite and friendly. The food is lovely.
- Lovely place, just unfortunate we had such a noisy room.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating, the meal was very good and excellent value, the waiter was very receptive and a real asset to the business and one to keep. His is doing a carpentry course and waiting part time for extra cash, myself i'd be looking to offer him a full time position.
- There was only 1 robe and 1 face towel for 2 people!
- The location was ideal for me as it was only a short walk to my meeting the following day. The gentleman on reception provided me with a map - without being asked - which was greatly appreciated. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff was a key point. The food was excellent.
- One of the finest cooked breakfasts I've ever had! Friendly staff
- Staff were excellent and very friendly, especially the Barman excellent Cocktails :-)
- Attractive period place and quiet and cosy rather than modern but would stay again. Helpful staff and friendly. Really nice bar to relax in and have a quiet drink. Breakfast orangery is a nice place for breakfast.
- The menu claimed the word's best olives, I though yeah ok, but they are right - they are the best olives in the world. And if you are staying for breakfast, don't go for the healthy cereal option. Have the full english, you won't be disappointed, just work it off during the day :)
- It is a pretty looking building. Onsite parking was good.
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Hopwood Park Services M42
Lickey Hills Country Park
Bidford Grange Golf Club
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Kingfisher Shopping Center Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
University of Birmingham
Winterbourne House and Garden
Royal Shakespeare Company
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Tucked away in the heart of England amid 3 acres of wooded gardens, Old Rectory House Hotel offers peaceful surroundings, fine food in the Orangery restaurant and cocktail bar, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Individually decorated in a traditional style, each of the en-suite guestrooms has a flat-screen TV and DVD player, dressing downs for guests' use and tea and coffee making facilities, with our Executive rooms and suites offering Nespresso coffee machines. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in The Orangery Restaurant on Tuesdays – Sundays. The Damson Cocktail Lounge also has bar snacks available daily. Located in Redditch it is 10 minutes from the M42 motorway and 30 minutes from Birmingham. Old Rectory House Hotel is perfectly positioned for visitors wishing to explore such attractions as Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds, Warwick Castle and the Birmingham NEC.