Blue Inn Hotel Birmingham Redditch
Far Moor Lane, Winyates Green
A modern comfortable hotel, part of the international chain Campanile, offering traditional french hospitality The hotel is well equipped for holiday makers and offers areas for trips of a business nature. The hotel is ideally located 20 minutes from Birmingham, the NEC where there are regular large scale events & Stratford Upon Avon, Shakespeare's place of origin which is definitely well worth a visit. The hotel is easily reached from the M42 (Jn 3) and the M40 making it a convenient place to stay. The restaurant 'Bistro' offer tasty French specialties, chefs specials, an extensive wine list along with a warm welcome. Parking is not a problem as there is ample parking space for our guests. The bedrooms have direct dial telephones TV with remote control and tea & coffee making facilities.The reception closed at 11 pm - Business Facilities: Our Conference and Seminar Room is open 7 days a week for all occasions from interviews to training or Club/Society dinners. All equipment - TV & video, flipchart, OHP and pens/paper is included at no extra cost.
Notre confortable h -
- This was an excellent choice for us. We were visiting friends who live within walking distance but have a very small place so they suggested the Blue Inn. We arrived too early for check in but the owner took our luggage for storage until time. They were most accommodating and very friendly. The room was very clean and serviceable. The hotel has a bar and restaurant but we did not use them. They are expanding and our friends who live in Redditch are anxious to try out their new menus. It was convenient for us to walk to a several places for breakfast and a good choice for our purposes. We would definitely stay there again.
- Check-in experience was very friendly and also efficient. The bathroom was quite large. The style of the motel with parking right outside was also pretty convenient.
- Nice motel style place with free parking a good restaurant and friendly staff.
- Good value for money breakfast with friendly staff.
- Staff very helpful booking and sorting out Taxis for us and also good reception services.
- In walking distance from the site I was working on but nothing else about without a car. Although I do like Indian food it was lush..
- it was cheap and did the job. I would use it again.
- Convenient for our Chateau Impney hill climb weekend. Excellent Indian meal on Friday night.
- This place does exactly what it says on the tin. The decor was a little tired but it was very clean. We arrived after a wedding nearby at about 11pm and were met by a very friendly member of staff.
- I go to this hotel often, and it offers the basics I need for a work trip. The rooms and their bathrooms are always clean.
- Continental breakfast not supervised properly.
- Breakfast is no longer as good as previous visits with no cooked food available. The evening meals are now much improved with the conversion of the bar to a restaurant.
- No carpet on floor and the room smelt like someone had tipped a bottle of bleach on it.
- Bed was very comfy just did want a lower room as had new born with me but couldn't accommodate x
Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Hopwood Park Services M42
Lickey Hills Country Park
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Library & Information Service
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Blue Inn Redditch is located 20 minutes' drive from Birmingham city center, the NEC and historic Stratford Upon Avon. With its own garden, it features a restaurant and a terrace. Each room features a large work desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided. Blue Inn Hotel features an on site restaurant and bar. The restaurant and bar is open daily. A Continental and Full English breakfast is available. Blue Inn Redditch can be easily reached from the M42 and the M40 motorways. Ample parking is possible on site.